Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 – Bank of Baroda invites offline application from the Retired Bank Employees & Other Candidates for the post of Business Correspondent Supervisor – 16 posts on contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Bank of Baroda: Bank of Baroda is the familiar international bank which offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for Business Correspondent Supervisor 2020 :Bank of Baroda, one of India’s largest Public Sector Bank invites offline applications from interested candidates who are ex-bankers in any PSU Bank up-to the rank of Chief Manager, retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda belonging to Gujarat, any graduates with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA is preferable. The candidates should be proficient in reading and writing Gujarati language.
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 15,000/-|
|Last Date||10 August 2020|
- For Retired Bank Employees – 65 years
- For Other Candidates – 21 to 45 years
District & UT Wise Vacancies: Total 16 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 02 posts
- Anand – 04 posts
- Aravali – 02 posts
- Banaskantha – 02 posts
- Gandhinagar – 01 post
- Kheda – 02 posts
- Mehsana – 01 post
- Mehsana – 02 posts
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
For Other Candidates:
- Candidates should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA.
- Supervisors (Category A) – Rs. 15,000/- (Fixed Component), Rs. 10,000/- (Variable Component)
- Supervisors (Category B) – Rs. 12,000/- (Fixed Component), Rs. 8,000/- (Variable Component)
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process for Business Correspondent Supervisor:
- Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment for Business Correspondent Supervisor 2020 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with all enclosure of education qualification and other relevant documents to the respective postal address on or before 10 August 2020.
For More Details:Click here
Application Form: Click here