BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED BMRCL
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. BMRCL/ 82 / ADM/ 2018 /O&M
Possession of Essential Educational Qualification prescribed in Col. No. 3 is a must . The candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks, in the essential educational qualification prescribed. The said 50% should be computed by averaging marks of all the years in the entire course like ITI/ Diploma / BE as the case may be i.e. total marks obtained in all years divided by maximum marks of all examinations. In case, instead of marks, Grades have been given, the middle figure of the range that the Grade covers should be taken as marks obtained for each subject and total percentage computed as per above prescribed procedure . Eg: If Grade ‘A’ range is 80 – 100, middle figure: 90 should be taken as marks obtained. The ITI Certificate should be recognized by NCVT / SCVT. Diploma / Degree should be from an Institute/organisation recognized by AICTE. Candidates possessing qualification equivalent to the relevant stream of ITI / Engineering Degree / Diploma may apply subject to the condition that they should produce satisfactory documentary proof from NCVT/ SCVT / AICTE / Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka certifying the said equivalence. Such document needs to be produced for verification when called for. If such document is not produced the candidate shall be disqualified irrespective of his /her position in the merit list prepared on the basis of the written test.
* Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts (Total 174 Posts) in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRCL. While the details are available on the BMRCL website, following may be noted:
* Please see detailed instructions for applying on- line as given at ‘B’ – “Instructions for filling up the Application form” at Annexure -1 to this Notification
* Applications will be received on-line only. No paper applications or applications through post / email etc. will be accepted.
* Knowledge of Kannada is a must. ( The candidate should be able to Read, Speak, Understand and Write in Kannada).
* As on 02.02.2019 age of the Candidate should not exceed the maximum age prescribed for the post. For Ex-servicemen ,the relaxation in age shall be equivalent to the number of years of service in armed forces plus 3 years, but in any case the maximum age not to exceed 50 years as on 02.02.2019. (Please see Serial No. 2 of General instructions).
POST DATE: 03-01-2019
Application Begin: 03-01-2019
Last Date for Apply Online: 02-02-2019
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 04-02-2019
Exam Date: NOTIFIED SOON
Application Fee: For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 354 (including 18% GST)
For GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat IIIb candidates: Rs. 826/- (including 18% GST)
the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Vacancy Details: 174 POSTS IN BMRCL
Maintainer: 134 posts
Junior Engineer: 21 posts
Section Engineer: 19 posts
Age Limit as on 01/01/2018: 25-40 year ( For more detail see advs.)
ELIGIBILITY: Maintainer: Matriculation plus two years ITI in Relevant trades.
Junior Engineer: Three years Engineering Diploma in Relevant disciplines.
Section Engineer: Engineering Degree in Relevant disciplines.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
How to apply: Click here
General instruction: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here