Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 – Balmer Lawrie invites applications for the post of Junior Officer (Group B) for 10 vacancies in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About: Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd, a Mini Ratna I Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified
conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service,
innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial
Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it
operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather / Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment for Junior Officer 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Officer (Group B)|
|Total Posts||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.21,750 – 65,000/-|
|Job Location||Kolkata/ Rai (Haryana)/ Hyderabad or Patalganga (Navi Mumbai)/ Chennai/ Asaoti|
|Last Date||17 August 2020|
|Submission of Hard Copy Last Date||24 August 2020|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application: 17.08.2020
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 24.08.2020
- Date of Written Test: Will be announced later.
Age Limit (As on 17.08.2020): 18 – 25 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/ PWD/ ES Categories shall be exempted from payment of Application Fees
Mode of Payment: Through Credit Card, Debit Card and Internet Banking.
Discipline Wise Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Junior Officer [Stores]: 01 post
- Junior Officer [Site Operations]: 01 post
- Junior Officer [Operations]: 02 posts
- Junior Officer [Accounts & Finance]: 01 post
- Junior Officer [Technical Services]: 01 post
- Junior Officer [Electrical]: 01 post
- Junior Officer [Warehouse Operations]: 01 post
- Junior Officer [HR]: 01 post
- Junior Officer [IT]: 01 post
Junior Officer [Stores/Accounts & Finance]:
- Bachelor in Commerce with 01-year post qualification experience
Junior Officer [Site Operations]:
- Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Chemical with 01 year post qualification experience
Junior Officer [Operations]:
- Graduate (Any Discipline) with 01 year post qualification experience
Junior Officer [Technical Services]:
- Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Chemical / Leather Technology OR B.Sc. (Chemistry) with 01 year post qualification experience
Junior Officer [Electrical]:
- Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Electrical with Electrical “C” License with 01 year post qualification experience
Junior Officer [Warehouse Operations/HR/IT]:
- Graduate (Any Discipline) with 01-year post qualification experience
Balmer Lawrie Junior Officer Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written examination
- The examination shall consist of a single paper of 2 hours estimated duration having objective type multiple choice questions, which shall be conducted through Pencil-Paper mode.
- Candidates shall be required to carry a pen, pencil, eraser, sharpeners and other necessary stationary on their person on the date of the Written Examination.
How to Apply Balmer Lawrie Recruitment for Junior Officer 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.balmerlawrie.com) website on or before 17 August 2020. After submission of application online, the candidates will be required to send self-attested photo copies of all the documents to the following address on or before 24 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here