Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 – Government of Assam Secretariat Administration (Estt) Department invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant for 170 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree within the age limit of 18 – 38 years can apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Junior Administrative Assistant in the Assam Secretariat (now Janata Bhawan) under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 1963 [as amended) in the scale ofpay ofPB-2 Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||170 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + GP Rs. 8700 p.m|
|Job Location||Janata Bhawan (Guwahati, Assam)|
|Application Starting Date||31 July 2020|
|Last Date||31 August 2020|
Important date: Application Starting Date: 31/07/2020
Application last Date: 31/08/2020
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 – 38 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 170 Posts
- UR: 57 posts
- ST (P): 14 posts
- ST (H): 12 posts
- SC: 14 posts
- OBC/MOBC: 40 posts
- Person with Disability: 14 posts
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 19 posts
- Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of six months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
- They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment Selection Process for Jr Administrative Asst:
- Selection will be based on two phases i.e Written Test/ Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test
- Objective type written test
|General English including General Knowledge and|
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|Language Skills Test in Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/|
- After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test to be held centrally in Guwahati.
- Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be 50 Marks and Precis Writing Test will be 50 Marks.
How to Apply Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Jr Administrative Asst 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://sad.assam.gov.in/) website from 31 July to 31 August 2020.
Note: CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY IN PRESCRIBED FORM THROUGH
ONLINE MODE ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 31 July 2020)
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Assam Secretariat Recruitment?
Ans. At present Assam Secretariat having vacancies for Junior Administrative Assistant – 170 posts
Q2.Who can apply for Assam Secretariat Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Any Degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (https://sad.assam.gov.in/) website from 31 July to 31 August 2020.