AP Police Recruitment 2020 – Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory. There are 58 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested Candidates can apply for this job on or before 22 November 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About AP Police – Andhra Pradesh Police Department is the law enforcement agency of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. The Andhra Pradesh police force is headed by the Director-General of police, Damodar Gautam Sawang. Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) is responsible to recruit the candidates for the Andhra Pradesh police department by conducting the written examination, medical test, physical test followed by the interview.
AP Police Recruitment 2020
Andhra Pradesh Police Department
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||58 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs 28,940 – 78,910/- per month|
|Experience||Experienced govt jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||22 November 2020|
- For OC/BC/other state candidates – Rs.600
- For SC/ST – Rs.300
Mode Of Payment:
The mode of payment is through credit card/debit card/net banking or any other mode by using SLPRB website.
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2020):
- For General – up to 42 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/BC – 5 years
- Scientific Assistant (physics) – 18 posts
- Scientific Assistant (chemistry) – 18 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Biology/Serology) – 22 posts
For Scientific Assistant (Physics):
- Must have passed M.Sc. with I (or) II Division with Physics as the subject (or) Forensic Science with Physics as a special subject from any University in India established.
For Scientific Assistant (Chemistry):
- Must have passed M.Sc. with I (or) II Division with Chemistry (or) Bio-Chemistry as the subject (or) Forensic Science with Chemistry or Toxicology as a special subject from any University in India established.
For Scientific Assistant (Biology/Serology):
- Must have passed M.Sc. with I (or) II Division with Biology (or) Zoology (or) Botany (or) Microbiology (or) Bio-Technology (or) Forensic Science with Biology as specialization from any University in India established.
Rs28,940 – 78,910- per /month
AP Police Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on written test which is in objective type. The mark for written examination is 120 marks and duration is 2 hours.
- The tentative date of written examination is 6 December 2020 from 11 AM to 1 PM.
Note: Marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Written examination is 40% for OCs; 35% for BCs; and 30% for SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen.
How to apply for AP Police Recruitment 2020:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode with required details on or before 22 November 2020 by using SLPRB website.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official website : CLICK HERE