AP High Court Recruitment 2021– Andhra Pradesh High Court has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division). There are 68 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 02 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
The Andhra Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. The seat of the High Court is at Amaravati, the capital of Andhra Pradesh. The court complex currently used for High court was named as “Judicial complex” and will be used for “City civil court” after the inauguration of Permanent High court building. It was established in the year 1954, when the new state of Andhra formed from the earlier Madras Presidency. After the merger of the Hyderabad State with Andhra State to form the State of Andhra Pradesh, the Court initially met at the Guntur city till 1956. Thereafter, the High Court started functioning from the capital city of Hyderabad.
AP High Court Recruitment 2021
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 for Civil Judge (Junior Division)
|Job Role||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Total Vacancies||68 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 27,700 to 44,700/- per month|
|Experience||3 years Experence|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||02 January 2021|
- For OC/ BC Categories: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST Categories: Rs. 400/-
Mode Of Payment :
The application fees will be paid through Online/ SBI
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2020):
- For General – 35 years
- For PWD – 45 years
- Civil Judge (Jr Division) – 68 Posts
- Only those candidates who possess the qualified prescribed under the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2007 .
- A person who has been practicing for not less than three (3) years as an Advocate.
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700 to 44,700/- per month
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of Screening Test (Computer Based Test) and viva voce.
- The screening test will be comprises of 100 marks of multiple choice questions. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The candidates who secure 40% and above marks in the screening test will be short listed in the ratio 1:10 of the available vacancies for written examination.
- The written examination consists of civil laws, criminal laws and english translation test for 25 marks and essay writing test for 75 marks on legal subjects.
How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2020-21?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply through online on official website ( http://hc.ap.nic.in/ )on or before 02 January 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Apply: CLICK HERE
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at AP High Court Recruitment?
Ans. At present AP High Court having vacancies for Civil Judge (Junior Division) for 68 vacancies
Q2.Who can apply AP High Court Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Advocate Degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their duly application form through online on or before 02 January 2021.