AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Recruitment 2021 – AP Grama Sachivalayam invites online application form from the eligible candidates for engagement of AP Grama Sachivalayam Volunteers Recruitment for the post of Grama Volunteer/ Village Volunteer to fill up the 785 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/ 12th/ Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/) website on or before the last date14 march 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
AP Grama Sachivalayam: Andhra Pradesh is one of the 29 states in India. Andhra Pradesh is the 7th largest state in India which has a mother language of Telugu. The part which is separated from Andhra Pradesh in 2014 called Telangana. The capital of Andhra Pradesh is Hyderabad which was transferred into the Telangana division. Now the capital of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh will remain the same as Hyderabad.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Recruitment 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Recruitment 2021 for Volunteers
|Job Role||Grama Volunteer/ Village Volunteer|
|Recruitment Phase||Phase 3|
|Total Vacancies||785 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5,000-15,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||14 March 2021|
- Last Date for online application for Vishakapatnam District: 14 March 2021
- Last Date for online application for Krishna District:12 March 2021
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 35 years
Positioning: Positioning and Commencement of work by newly placed Village/Ward Volunteers in the villages shall start from 1st May 2020 onwards.
District Wise Vacancies: Total – 785 Posts
- Vishakapatnam-337 Posts
- Krishna-558 Posts
For Rural Area:
- Candidates should pass 12 Class (Intermediate) exams from any of the recognized boards/ universities.
For Urban Area:
- Candidates should complete the Graduate degree from any of the recognized universities.
For Tribal Area:
- Candidates should pass 10th class from any of the recognized boards/ universities.
AP Grama Volunteer Selection Process:
The interview board will select the most eligible applicants based on the following four parameters:
- Should have knowledge on various Government Schemes, Programs, welfare activities – 25 Marks
- Previous work experience on various Government Welfare Departments and programs/ NGOs/ Federations/ Social activities – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness – 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
Each of the four parameters will carry 25 marks each totaling to 100 marks.
Application Fees: No fees
How to Apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online through (https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/) website before the last dates (The last date for the different District is mentioned below)
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Online 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Recruitment 2021?
Ans. At present AP Grama Sachivalayam having vacancies for Grama Volunteer/ Village Volunteer -785 Posts.
Q2.Who can apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Any Degree/ Intermediate/ SSC are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Recruitment 2021?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at (https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/) website before the last date.