AIIMS Nursing Officer Online Form 2020 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has published notification to conduct Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer Vacancies in different Institutions. There are 3803 Posts for nursing officer. Candidate possess Diploma (GNM)/ B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Post Certificate)/ Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing can apply for this posts.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
AIIMS Nursing Officer Online Form 2020
AIIMS NEW DELHI Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Online Form 2020: Online Application is invited for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix prerevised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS, as per available vacancies in the respective AIIMS. (See Information Brochure for list of new AIIMS and Vacancy Position). Tentative notified vacancies are mentioned in this advertisement as on date of advertisement and are liable to change.
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Online Form 2020 Details
|Job Role||Nursing Officer|
|Qualification||B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing|
|Total Vacancies||3803 Posts|
|Experience||Fresher’s govt jobs|
|Salary||Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-,|
|Application Starting Date||05 August 2020|
|Last Date||18 August 2020|
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-08-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-08-2020 upto 05:00 PM
Date for CBT Exam: 01-09-2020
Age Limit: Between 18-30 Years. (As per detail on Age relaxation given in General Conditions subject to age Relaxation as per Recruitment rules of respective AIIMS.)
All age shall be counted on the last date of closing of application form.
POSTS in Various AIIMS(3803 Posts)
- AIIMS New Delhi 597 Posts
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar 600 Posts
- AIIMS Deogarh 150 Posts
- AIIMS Gorakhpur 100 Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur 176 Posts
- AIIMS Kalyani 600 Posts
- AIIMS Mangalagiri 140 Posts
- AIIMS Nagpur 100 Posts
- AIIMS Patna 200 Posts
- AIIMS Rae Bareli 594 Posts
- AIIMS Raipur 246 Posts
- AIIMS Rishikesh 300 Posts
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates/ EWS: Rs. 1200/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University
- B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Online Form 2020
- Selection will be based on the written test.
Scheme of Examination
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
e) For PWBD additional 5% relaxation
How to Apply for AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Online Form 2020 ?
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line applications can be done through AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.orgfrom 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020 up to5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
How can I apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020?
What is the age limit required for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020?
What are the important dates for applying on AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020?
How many vacancies are released for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020?