AIIMS Nursing Officer Online Form 2019
About: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has published notification for the recruitment of Nursing Officer vacancies.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
AIIMS Nursing Officers Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the notification for the post of Nursing Officer (Grade B). The recruitment is being done to fill 503 vacant posts in Delhi Hospitals including Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Sucheta Kriplani Hospita and in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital.
AIIMS Nursing Officer online application link will be active on 01 August 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for AIIMS Delhi Nurse Posts through AIIMS official website www.aiimsexams.org. on or before 21 August 2019.
Common Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for filling Nursing Officer post for AIIMS, New Delhi and 4 Central Government Hospitals i.e. (1. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), 2. Safdarjung Hospital (SJH), 3. Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC) & Smt. SuchetaKriplani Hospital (SSKH) and 4. Kalawati Saran Children‟s Hospital (KSCH) New Delhi. The detail of vacancy at AIIMS, New Delhi is as under:
|Application Begin Online||01/08/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||21/08/2019|
|Last date to complete form||21/08/2019|
|Last date of fee payment||21/08/2019|
|Admit Card Available||Notified soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC: 1500/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details: 503 Vacancies IN AIIMS nursing staff
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy||Age limit on 21/08/2019|
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualifications: I. (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
(ii) registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council
II (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as Nurses& Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council;
(iii) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at
- (i) above.
Selection Process: Written Test only.
Nursing Officer, Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
How to Apply
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be made available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.orgfrom 01.08.2019 to 21.08.2019 upto5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for their record.
- The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 21.08.2019. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online registration/submitting application, failing which their application will be rejected.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be as per the Guidelines mentioned in the “Upload Image Instructions‟ given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image is not as per instructions given in the “Upload Image Instructions‟ in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Admit card: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here