AFRI Online Recruitment 2021 – Arid Forest Research Institute has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Technician, Lower Division Clerk, Forest Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff 0f 18 vacancies. Interested candidates who completed their B.Sc/ITI/12th/10th in relevant discipline can apply for this post. The last date to apply for this post is on 22 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
AFRI: Arid Forest Research Institute is a research institute situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. The institute conducts scientific research in forestry in order to provide technologies to increase the vegetative cover and to conserve biodiversity in the hot arid and semi-arid regions of Rajasthan and Gujarat. The institute is situated on Jodhpur Pali Road (NH 65) in a campus spreading over 66 hectares, housing office buildings, laboratories, a library-cum-information center, community center, guest house, scientist hostel and residential quarters.
AFRI Online Recruitment 2021
AFRI Online Recruitment 2021 for Technical Assistant, Technician, Lower Division Clerk, Forest Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/Technician/ Lower Division Clerk/Forest Guard/ Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancies||18 posts|
|Salary||Rs.18000-92300/- per month|
|Job Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Last Date||22 April 2021|
- For General and OBC categories – Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST/Women/Divyang(PWD) – Rs.150/-
- Technical Assistant – 21 to 30 years
- Technician – 18 to 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 to 27 years
- Forest Guard – 18 to 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 18 to 28 years
- Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Technician – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Forest Guard – 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 08 Posts
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the main subjects from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognized University
- Matriculation from a Govt. recognized Board with ITI certificate course in Electrician trade from a Govt. recognized Institution. OR Matriculation from a Govt. recognized Board with ITI certificate course in Plumber trade from a Govt. recognized Institution.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th pass certificate from a Govt. recognized Board. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual Type Writer Or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer
- 12th Pass with Science from Govt. recognized Board.
- 10th Pass from Govt. recognized Board.
- Technicial Assistant – Level-5 ( Rs.29200-92300)
- Technician – Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200)
- Lower Division Clerk – Level-2(Rs.19900-63200)
- Forest Guard – Level-2(Rs.19900-63200)
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Level-1 (Rs.18000- 56900)
AFRI Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidate has been called for written examination and/or physical test does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by AFRI.
- The candidate must note that if his/her ineligibility is detected at any stage, i.e. before or after the written examination and/or physical test or if the condition prescribed in the Rules and instructions given in the advertisement or any other additional information/documents called for at any stage are not complied with, within time specified therein his/her candidature will be liable for cancellation simultaneously.
- There will be 100 marks paper containing different subject. Paper will have 100 MCQs. The paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English both). For calculating marks, one marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1/4 marks will be deducted against each wrong answer.
How to apply for AFRI Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 22 April 2021.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE