UP National Health Mission (UPNHM) various vacancies 2019 | National Health Mission 1172 Vacancies 2019 | Admit card
State Health Society, National Health Mission, Government of Uttar Pradesh
UP National Health Mission (UPNHM) various vacancies 2019
Advertisement no. 461/SPMU/HR/Appnt/2018-19/10854
Uttar pradesh National Health Mission (UPNHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance.
NHM, U.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 1,100+ contractual vacancies across Uttar Pradesh. Please visit www.upnrhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in for detailed information regarding eligibility, honoraria and age criteria for each posts.
Application Begin: 22/01/2019
Last Date for Apply Online: 11/02/2019
Last date for pay fee: 11/02/2019Admit card | UP National Health Mission (UPNHM) various vacancies 2019
Last Date Complete Form: 11/02/2019
Admit card: Notified soon
Exam Date: Notified soon
Application Fee: General/OBC: 00/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Vacancy Details: 1172 posts in UPNHM
(1) Vacancies shall be subject to State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
(2) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, SC, OBC) must submit the Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under Un-reserved category.
(3) The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
(4) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of Vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
(5) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
(6) Please note the 21.01.2019 shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc.
*Age Relaxation shall be provided as per the State Reservation
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Admit Card: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here