IDBI Bank 600 Asst Manager Online Form 2019
IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India)
About: IDBI Recruitment 2019 instajobalerts for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on June 22, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying IDBI Recruitment 2019 along with current IDBI Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent IDBI Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest IDBI 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming IDBI Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
IDBI Bank Notification 2019 has released an advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager. The Total number of posts is 600. IDBI Bank (51% shares held by Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website.
The advertisement released is for the appointment of Assistant Managers in IDBI Bank through enrolment for Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance at Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REMITTING THE FEE AND FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
|Application Begin Online||23/06/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07/07/2019|
|Last date to complete form||07/07/2019|
|Last date of fee payment||07/07/2019|
|Admit Card Available||20/07/2019|
Application Fee: General/OBC/EWS: 700/-
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of fees/ postal charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Vacancy Details: 600 Vacancies in IDBI Bank as Assistant Managers
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy||ELIGIBILITY|
|Assistant Managers||600||Graduation from a recognized university|
Age limit (as on 21.07.2019): 21-28 Years.
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification Graduation:
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)]
- Degree or provisional pass certificate.
High School (Class 10th ) and Intermediate (Class 12th)
Mark sheets and passing certificates.
How to Apply: DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
Candidates can apply only online from 22.06.2019 to 03.07.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder.
- The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Marks Download: Click here
PET Admit Card Download: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here