AAI Online Recruitment 2021 – Airports Authority of India invites online application form from the eligible candidates for filling up 25 vacancies for the post of Apprentice. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/Diploma in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://www.aai.aero/) and NATS website before the last date 25 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
AAI – Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India. Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
AAI Online Recruitment 2021
AAI Online Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.12,000-15,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||25 March 2021|
Age Limit ( as on 01.07.2020 ):
- For General – 26 years
- Graduate Mechanic/Auto Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Graduate in Electronic & Communication/Electronic & Instrumentation/EEE – 4 Posts
- Graduate in Aeronautical/Automobile – 2 Posts
- Graduate in Civil Engineering – 1 Post
- Graduate in Computer Science – 1 Post
- Diploma in Auto Mechanic – 1 Post
- Diploma in Electrical – 1 Post
- Diploma in in Electronic & Communication/Electronic & Instrumentation/EEE – 10 Posts
- Diploma in Computer Science – 1 Post
- Diploma in Civil – 1 Post
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs.12,000/-
AAI Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to apply for AAI Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding establishment Airports Authority of India — RCDU/FIU & E&MJWorkshop, Safdariung Airport, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear. The last date to apply is on or before 25 March 2021
For More Details: CLICK HERE
NATS Portal: CLICK HERE